· Establish a Network between Museums of Romanity, understanding that the Cultural Heritage of Antiquity offers common codes throughout Europe, increasing the social and educational value of the Heritage that they guard.
· Know the non-formal education programs for adults in other Museums.
· Exchange experiences on specific training programs for adults, in the field of volunteering in Museums.
· Establish and implement evaluation systems that allow to value the profile of this sector and the teaching methodologies used in the Museums for them.
· Offer high quality training programs tailored to the specific needs of adults.
· Improve the communication and dissemination systems, for the incorporation of adults into the volunteer training programs.
· Internationalize the institutions and associations participating in the project.
Proyect 2018-1-ES01-KA204-050581. This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be heldresponsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.