· Establish a Network between Museums of Romanity, understanding that the Cultural Heritage of Antiquity offers common codes throughout Europe, increasing the social and educational value of the Heritage that they guard.
· Know the non-formal education programs for adults in other Museums.
· Exchange experiences on specific training programs for adults, in the field of volunteering in Museums.
· Establish and implement evaluation systems that allow to value the profile of this sector and the teaching methodologies used in the Museums for them.
· Offer high quality training programs tailored to the specific needs of adults.
· Improve the communication and dissemination systems, for the incorporation of adults into the volunteer training programs.
· Internationalize the institutions and associations participating in the project.