3 rd TRANSNATIONAL MEETING
Place: Imperial Forums Museum, Rome, Italy
Date: June 13 and 14, 2019
Third International Meeting of the Project partners. Exchange of experiences among the museums (technical teams of work + cultural volunteering). Assessment of possible adjustments in planning and formative evaluation.
- Promoting the joint work of the partner institutions in the achievement of the objectives of the project.
- Implementing the profile evaluation proposal of the cultural volunteer groups of the three museums attached to the project, provided by the collaborators of the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Working about the definition of good practice criteria in the training and development work of cultural volunteers in the Museums.
- To advance in the definition of the objectives of the evaluation of the training programs for volunteers, which will be established at the next meeting in Rome.
- To approve the corporate image that will represent the Project during its development as well as to promote the development of a web that gives visibility to it.
- Cultural volunteering is a way of building Europe.
- The profile of the volunteers is completely different in each museum, however, it adapts to the needs of each structure.
- It is decided to use this exchange of good practices to improve the training of volunteers within their structures.
- The museums will prepare a form for its training activities for the month of November 2019, which will be jointly developed on December 5, coinciding with the International Volunteer Day. This activity should be evaluated.
Proyect 2018-1-ES01-KA204-050581. This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be heldresponsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.