1ST TRANSNATIONAL MEETING AND PRESENTATION OF THE PROJECT
Place: National Museum of Roman Art, Mérida, Spain
Date: December 18, 2018
First international meeting with the project partners, of the four previews, in order to complement and improve the training practices of adults in the participating institutions.
Aims and results:
– Introducing Work Team: Definition of strategies and tasks between team members.
– Presentation of cultural volunteering and training programs in the three participating museums: Exchange of experiences and good practices. Definition of working lines to follow.
– Sharing of the Work Plan and Schedule: Resolution of conflicts.
– Presentation of the proposal of Diagnostic Test and Evaluation and proposal of implementation in the centers.
– Development of the Communication Program. Proposal of graphic image of the project.
– Development of the Dissemination Program: Definition of joint action campaigns and coordination and implementation of tasks and work teams.
Proyect 2018-1-ES01-KA204-050581. This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be heldresponsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.